Advertisement

ps4 gta 5 modded account for sale rare space ranger helmet

ps4 gta 5 modded account for sale rare space ranger helmet YOU MUST READ EVERYTHING 👇👇👇

I have several gta ps4 accounts available each come with over 325 million or more!!! and they all have custom outfits. prices start at $300 PayPal or cashapp

this is an Italian region account which means the account settings are in Italian language. When playing the actual gta game everything is in english like normal.

Account features some very rare outfits.
This account is $350usd

If interested send me an email at jmkling3805@gmail.com I will also include all details about what comes with account

I only accept PayPal/cashapp and I do have proof I am legit seller with a lot of feedback on eBay. I can be Contacted there for verification that I am a legit seller. If you try to scam I will recover account right away if you try something like filing chargeback, etc. Absolutely no scammers!!! Serious legit buyers only. if you have a problem with price feel free to look elsewhere.

I have sold lots of accounts on eBay so you will know you're dealing with a legit seller

Send me an email at jmkling3805@gmail.com for full description of what comes with account also available to show in online session whenever requested!

helmet

Post a Comment

0 Comments