Advertisement

RE2 Remake - S+ Rank - Leon A, Standard Difficulty

RE2 Remake - S+ Rank - Leon A, Standard Difficulty This was very fun to do! I really love how the game rewards skillful and optimized routing by REALLY chopping minutes off of the playtime. Using your foreknowledge to make things easier or faster really gives you a chance to demonstrate mastery in knowing the game world in and out; and while I'm still getting better at the actual gameplay, it's so cool that you can build multiple skills at once by just playing through the game multiple times. RE2make is really great!!
===
Donate on Patreon to support me for fun rewards! 🠶
One-time donations accepted here! 🠶
Visit my website for a hub with links to everything CJ-related! 🠶
Follow me on Twitch to be notified when I go live! 🠶
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of food! 🠶

Thank you for watching and subscribing!

CJacobs,CJacobsSA,resident,evil,remake,resident evil 2 remake,RE2make,RE2,RE2 Remake,leon a,leon,s+,s-rank,s+ rank,speedrun,record,world record,world,standard,hardcore,difficulty,completionist,100%,

Post a Comment

0 Comments