Advertisement

Samsung One Ui - Discover these 10 HIDDEN Features

Samsung One Ui - Discover these 10 HIDDEN Features In this video, I will show you 10 hidden features for the Samsung One Ui running on a Galaxy Note 9.

These features will apply to any samsung smartphone running one ui such as the Galaxy S10, S9, S8, as well as Note 8.

Let's discover.

--------------- FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA -----------------
Follow me on twitter :
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on facebook:
Follow me on Google+
My Website:

Companies can send product to the following address if using a PO BOX:

Attn: SAKITECH
PO Box 681
CLIFTON HEIGHTS, PA 19018

If you cannot ship to a PO BOX, and need a physical address, ship it here:

Attn: SAKITECH
135 S Springfield Rd. Unit #681
Clifton Heights, PA 19018

samsung one ui,one ui samsung,one ui,one ui features,one ui note 9,one ui note 8,s10 one ui,features,galaxy s10 one ui,

Post a Comment

0 Comments