Advertisement

Strong, Independent Northernlion Doesn't Need Two Friends To Play Satisfactory With Him [2/4]

Strong, Independent Northernlion Doesn't Need Two Friends To Play Satisfactory With Him [2/4] Satisfactory on the Epic store:

Daniel and Mathas ditched me (not really) this week so I'm bringing you a little solo Satisfactory. Check it out!

If you enjoyed the video, please consider hitting the Like button. It helps me out a lot!
-----------------------------------------------
Subscribe:
Buy my shirts!
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Facebook:
-----------------------------------------------
About this game:

Satisfactory is a first-person open-world factory building game with a dash of exploration and combat. Pioneering for FICSIT Incorporated means charting and exploiting an alien planet, battling alien lifeforms, creating multi-story factories, entering conveyor belt heaven, automating vehicles, and researching new technologies.

Satisfactory game,Satisfactory gameplay,Satisfactory walkthrough,Satisfactory epic,Satisfactory northernlion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments