Advertisement

TERRELL - yes, this song is about you...

TERRELL - yes, this song is about you... SPOTIFY:


APPLE MUSIC:


Honestly, you've got to be joking
Quietly, you hitting me up everyday
Ain’t got shit to say
You just want my time
But you don’t swing my way?

Ni--a come and get this d--k
Or f--k up out my phone
Tired of wasting all this energy with theses ni--as on the low
Can't let no one know
You liked it and want more
You could've just been a homie
But baby you keep on bringing it up

Just tell me that you want it
Let me show you how
Ask you in the morning
How do you feel now?
I know you're scared of comments
And I get it I’ve been there
They'll all say that you need prayer
Cause all you wanna do is...

Give it to me like you need it, baby
I see you thinking, wheels are turning
As you laying next to me baby
You can’t believe your here
Whispering in my ear
Permission to touch me there
I’ll be your teacher
Grade on this curve (yeah, yeah)

Come and get this...
Or f--k up out my phone
Tired of wasting all this energy with theses ni--as on the low

Bitch don’t kill my vibe
I’m focused on a like and a subscribe
If you tryna pull up, then pull on right
If we can't be seen in public, bitch bye (cause they can't judge...)

-T

****thank you Summer Walker, you are everything***

TERRELL,Terrell Grice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments