Advertisement

Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become (Official Music Video)

Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become (Official Music Video) Three Days Grace's official music video for 'Animal I Have Become'. Click to listen to Three Days Grace on Spotify:

As featured on The Collection: Three Days Grace. Click to buy the track or album viaiTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More from Three Days Grace
Never Too Late:
I Hate Everything About You:
Pain:

Follow Three Days Grace
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Tumblr:

Subscribe to Three Days Grace on YouTube:

More great 00s videos here:

#ThreeDaysGrace #AnimalIHaveBecome #Vevo #Rock #OfficialMusicVideo
---------

Lyrics:

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

three days grace official,three days grace live,acoustic,three days grace vevo,the collection,rock,music,three days grace lyrics,explicit,instrumental,three days grace,clean,vevo,ThreeDaysGraceVevo,guitar,official,download,karaoke,remix,animal i have become official,lyrics,audio,animal i have become,official video,cover,animal i have become live,never too late,Sony,music video,playlist,single,album,transit,to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments