Advertisement

Touring an Old Home Place and Searching For Relics! (Metal Detecting)

Touring an Old Home Place and Searching For Relics! (Metal Detecting) Here I explored an 100+ year old home place that has been abandoned for almost 15 years. There's some really old hand hewn beams upstairs , which lets us know it's old. After the exploration, I search the land with my metal detector to see what I could discover. The hunt was a success! I managed to save a few old coins and relics.

Be Subscribe if you enjoy my adventures! :



Amazon Store:

Thanks for watching!

home place,touring,abandoned,history,metal detecting,mud,mud mess,mudding,off road,jeep,nuggetnoggin,hand hewn,treasure hunting,indian head,indians,unbelievable,treasure,finds,found,gold,silver,ghost,supernatural,farm,country,outdoors,adventure,exploring,exploration,unknown,Tour guide,Big tree,tree,knives,watch,house site,old house,garrett,at max,cows,animals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments