Advertisement

Twist Out to Perm Rod Set | Natural Hair Transformation

Twist Out to Perm Rod Set | Natural Hair Transformation Be on the lookout for the TSHIRTS and CREWNECKS! Pre-order will be available March 1, 2019 and end March 14, 2019. To buy check out Sign-up for my mailing list to be the first to know!

Whats up beautiful people. In this video I transformed my twist out to a perm rod set. From one look to the next!

Products shown:
Spray water bottle
Lottabody Wrap Me Foaming Mousse
Denman Brush
25-30 Purple Perm Rods
Gold N Hot Bonnet Dryer
Snappee Hair Ties
--
--Discount code: janae10


Having trouble getting your hair right? Well girl I have your back. You can sign up for my Curls Poppin' Courses. During our session I assist you in whatever hairstyle you are struggling with at the time.

To sign up,



LIKE | COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE

Leave your questions and comments below!

SAVE SOME MONEY!
Snappee Hair Ties

Discount code: janae10

Kinky Curly Yaki

Discount Code: Nae2Curly


LET'S CONNECT

www.janaemason.com---Join Mailing List and receive my "Top Favorite Natural Hair Products"

Instagram | @Nae2curly


For business inquiries:
nae2curly@gmail.com

Music,
YouTube Audio Library


FTC: not sponsored

twist out perm rod,Headwrap tutorial,natural hair,nae2curly,janae mason,nae2curly merch,natual black women,hair type poppin,natural hairstyles,4c,4b,4a,3c,transformation,watch me transform my hair,hair,lottabody wrap me foaming mousse,snappee,perm rod set,how to,how to perm rod set,hair tutorial,naturalista,sally beauty,walmart,curly,Natural Hair Transformation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments