Advertisement

WE DESTROYED THE TRAIN! We Can Also Wield It Like a Weapon - My Summer Car Gameplay Highlights Ep 62

WE DESTROYED THE TRAIN! We Can Also Wield It Like a Weapon - My Summer Car Gameplay Highlights Ep 62 We destroyed the train and we can also wield it like a weapon in today's My Summer Car gameplay.
Subscribe if you like! +

UTE Mod by Microwave Oven, Want It?

ModLoader by Piotrulos/Longwelwind/TheNoob454:

GrabAnything by Haverdaden:

Our super strength knows no boundaries, and today we're going to turn up that power to 11 and test the true limits of our strength on...the train! The train was something we wanted to try last time, we just ran out of time. It turns out...you CAN grab the train, and the result is absolutely insane. Not only this, but you can also grab stuff WHILE you're in them, creating an interesting situation where you can effectively throw yourself across the entire map. Now, if only we could survive the shockwave we could probably make wonderful things happen.

Follow me on Twitter! +
Like me on Facebook! +
My Summer Car on Steam! +

----------------------------------

SOME OTHER PLAYLISTS:

My Summer Car:

The Long Dark Hunted Challenge Part 1:

The Long Dark Hopeless Rescue Challenge:

Top 5 Lists:

Blitz Breaker:

Downfall:

Villagers:

Clash Royale:

----------------------------------

ABOUT: MY SUMMER CAR

MY SUMMER CAR is the ultimate car owning, building, fixing, tuning, maintenance AND permadeath life survival simulator. You start the game with hundreds of loose parts and assemble both car and engine. Not only you need to maintain your car, but yourself as well. Sausages, beer and sleeping will do just fine.

If everything goes well, you have a working car which you can use for various 1990's Finnish countryside summer activities. Basically doing stupid things under influence of alcohol. After you have gathered extra money from various random jobs, you can start to tune and upgrade the car with parts ordered via snail mail. You can turn the car into a obnoxious bass-boom disco machine.... or into a rally car to participate rally competitions... or just fix it into perfect factory condition. Of course car also needs to pass the inspection or you might get into trouble with police.

Not only you have access to one car, but also several other cars and vehicles which you can use. (Mostly useful to get groceries and for towing the project car from some ditch, again).

Warning, this game is not for fainted heart. Severe car fever is required to play this properly due to it's autistic approach on car building.

Full car assembly with over hundred parts
Detailed driving and engine simulation
Various other vehicles, cars and boat to use and drive
Dozens of kilometers worth of dirt and paved roads with AI traffic
Random paying jobs to cover food, beverage and fuel expenses
Rally event to participate in
Permanent death
Sauna bathing
90's Finnish summer!
Support for steering wheel and shifter controllers
Much more!

----------------------------------

Background Music by Teknoaxe:


End Card By Exandria:

Hello everybody, I'm Gray! I love doing let's plays and tutorials of games, such as Happy Room, Conan Exiles, Raft, My Summer Car, Hello Neighbor, Brick Rigs, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, and BeamNG.Drive. I've got at least two new videos coming out every day focusing on gameplay, tutorials, tips and tricks, and bonus videos coming out of the newest Indie games as well. Thanks for checking me out!

graystillplays,my summer car,my summer car gameplay,my summer car english,my summer car gameplay english,my summer car build a car,my summer car building,my summer car ep 1,my summer car download,my summer car funny moments,my summer car update,my summer car crashes,my summer car new update,my summer car new truck,my summer car truck,my summer car pick up truck,pick up truck,truck,pick up,ute,my summer car mod,my summer car ute,my summer car train,

Post a Comment

0 Comments