Advertisement

What Lies Underwater Beneath Apple River Bridge? (Unexplained Finds)

What Lies Underwater Beneath Apple River Bridge? (Unexplained Finds) What Lies Underwater Beneath Apple River Bridge? (Unexplained Finds)
On this river treasure snorkeling trip out of state, we found some super odd stuff including a knife, working watch, folding pan, ID card, and some freaky wildlife that almost got me! Thanks to Cameron Barbeau for joining me on this dive. Support him by buying your own Dive Portable Lungs mini scuba kit!

Subscribe and help me reach my goal of 1 Million Subscribers!

***BUY A LIMITED-EDITION MAN + RIVER T-SHIRT HERE:***


Follow Man + River:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Watch More Man + River:
Latest Uploads:
Popular Videos:

I Found a FULL Plastic Baggie Underwater in the River (What's Inside?)

Underwater Metal Detecting a WATERFALL - I Found an iPhone, Rings, Pocket Knife (Phone Returned!!!)

River Treasure: I Found a Working iPhone 7 PLUS, GoPro, Keys, Money (iPhone Returned to Owner!!!)

Email: manplusriver@gmail.com

About Man + River:
Hey my name is Dallas! I’m a Free diver, Scuba Diver and Treasure hunter. Welcome to my channel Man + River, where I take you along on my lost river and lake treasure hunting adventures! Hit the subscribe button to join me on my next dive!

river treasure,man + river,man plus river,man vs river,found knife in river,found underwater,best river treasure finds,found working watch in river,found watch in river,pinched by crawfish,pinched by hellgrammite,unexplained finds in river,freediving,apple river,water,lost,scuba diving,snorkeling,lost valuables,found in river,swimming,found mystery box,found frying pan in river,underwater,treasure hunting,finding,searching,underwater finds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments