Advertisement

Why You Look Better In The Mirror Than In Pictures

Why You Look Better In The Mirror Than In Pictures Grab “Male Model Abs” for a LIMITED time only!

In this video I show you Why You Look Better In The Mirror Than In Pictures

*TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS!*


My name is Brett Maverick Lange and I make video’s about reactions, challenges, fitness, nutrition, fashion, lifestyle and anything fun through a combination of informative videos and vlogs. I preach a lifestyle whereas you can combine fitness with every aspect of your life, such as social activities, drinking alcohol, partying and still eating your favorite foods on a daily basis. Don’t forget to subs
cribe if you want to stay up to date :)

My Instagram: BRETTMVRK
My snapchat: THEBRETTLANGE
My Twitter: BrettLangeTV

Song: Imagiro - Endless

Category
Howto & Style Mens fashion Mens Style

look better in mirror than photos,look bad in photos,look better in mirror than pictures,look good in mirror,ugly in pictures,how to take better pictures,look better in photos,mens style,facial symmetry,how to be more attractive,teachingmensfashion,alpha m.,why you look better in the mirror than in pictures,why you look bad in pictures,

Post a Comment

0 Comments