Advertisement

Winter Camping in a Snowstorm with My Dog

Winter Camping in a Snowstorm with My Dog I head out into the woods during a snowstorm to camp for the night with my dog. A lot of snow accumulates during the winter storm. Me and my dog have a blast and I also cook up one of my favorite meals over a camp fire.

Merchandise Available!


Consider becoming a Patron!
Patreon:

Or if you feel like a donation:
Paypal:

Or to send me something:
Matthew Posa
PO Box 212
Marquette MI, 49855

Follow me on Instagram:
Follow Funk on Instagram:

Music by: Matthew Posa (Me you silly)

snowstorm,snow storm,blizzard,winter camping,winter,camping,camp,bushcraft,bushcrafter,canada,asmr,snow,survival,storm,winter storm,winter weather,backpacking,backpack camping,dog,adventure,wilderness,wilderness area,bushcrafting,how to camp,wild camp,backcountry,backcountry camping,snowstorm camping,camping in a snowstorm,shelter,bushcraft shelter,campfire cooking,campfire,cooking,food,camping in a blizzard,snowshoeing,overnight,camping dog,survival shelter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments