Advertisement

Aliexpress "High-End" Chanel Replica First Impressions/Double Flap Maxi/Jumbo

Aliexpress "high-end" Replica. To die for!
This Replica could fool Chanel herself.
Absolutely Exquisite, real caviar leather and smells like a brand new car! Well made with perfect stitching

This is what scares me because there are so many scammers out there as it is. I encourage you to re share this video, get the word out there on how easy it is to be scammed :(

For more videos like this one just hit the SUBSCRIBE button! I Just received some replica makeup, Urban Decay, Anastasia and Laura Mercier! So be on the look out for those reviews

I would share the link with you but evidently me sharing the link put AliExpress out of business. LOL. Here's the thing people for about a week or so I emailed every person who asked for that link. I'm not selfish in that way that I would keep information away from you because I too have personally looked for replica bags on YouTube and never got a response.

HERE'S what I did to find a bag....
I would go to China sites and type in "Black caviar double flap bag" and typically was always able to find what I was looking for and then I would just research through all the sellers by the reviews on their particular page.
It really isn't that hard. I'm sorry I can no longer give that information to you, but the last thing I want to do is put CHINA out of business!
Thank you so much:)
To the random commenenter-
I have MS and a very painful herniated disc on my sciatic nerve root and right now I'm in a wheelchair! Also I have two toddlers to tend to, so if that viewer would like to take over the job of emailing everyone who wants the link to this bag then go for it.
Leslie 💋
Still email me if youd like to though 💕

Chanel,jumbo,maxi,review,firstimpression,highend,replica,aliexpress,fashion,makeup,smokeyeye,anastasia,abh,contourpallet,plussized,black,gold...,

Post a Comment

0 Comments