Advertisement

ASMR MY FIRST MAGAZINE FEATURE WITH WIRED UK!

ASMR MY FIRST MAGAZINE FEATURE WITH WIRED UK! WE NOTICED THERE HAS BEEN AN ISSUE WITH THE COMMENT SECTION. WE HAVE TRIED TO FIX THE SETTINGS BUT IT STILL WONT LET MY VIEWERS COMMENT :( WE ARE WORKING ON IT. I LOVE TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK.
( Trying a new approach with using my headphones microphone. I hope you enjoy! )
Hey guys! I know its been a while. But I have been working on some cool things that I want to share with you all! I did a feature interview for Wired UK Magazine about my ASMR Channel! It was so cool and I got the chance to take some cool pictures for the magazine! I hope you guys enjoy this video! Also, I would like to give a shout out to Life with Mak! She was featured in the magazine as well. Thank you for Subscribing :)

ASMR,asmr toddler,asmr kids,life with mak,kids asmr,relaxing videos,kids videos,whispering with headphones,wired magazine,wired uk,juco photohraphy,photography,popular asmr artist,gentlewhispering,lilly whispers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments