Advertisement

AT LEAST I TRIED

AT LEAST I TRIED Oh my gosh Iris and I found so many snakes outside our house. I got a workout in while Iris played. Enjoying the last nice day before the storm. I tried to go live for you guys, but it was too chaotic.
I'm Nikki Baker, a newly single mom documenting my journey. I hope to show how strong women can be. My daughter Iris is my entire world! On this channel I will do vlogs, storytimes, challenge videos, beauty product reviews, and whatever I want. Comment, Like, Subscribe, Share and Turn On Notifications. Follow me on all my socials below!
Instagram:
Twitter:

pranksters in love,NikkiandjohnVlog,Nikki and John,Storytime,Challenge Videos,Nikki Baker,Mom,Funny,breakup,separation,divorce,single mom,minnesota,workout,exercise,snakes,garter snake,fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments