Advertisement

Did Reapered deserve to win over Tony? [Loco Let's Loose]

Did Reapered deserve to win over Tony? [Loco Let's Loose] ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Open me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I discuss my feeling's on some of the split awards and why I think they are a sham.

I’m part of the official League
Partner Program with Riot Games. You can read about the program here:


Subscribe and get alerted anytime I post a new video!

❤️

Connect with me!

🎮
🐤
📷

Edited by -
Produced by -

Intro Music - Ben Sound - All That
Outro Music - Grant - Constellations (feat. Jessi Mason)

#Locodoco
#CoachOfTheSplit
#LocoLetsLoose

Locodoco,League of Legends,loco lets loose,loco,lets,loose,tony,reapered,c9,tsm,tl,team liquid,coach of the split,coach,rookie,rookie of the split,best player,worst player,suggestion,sham,bad awards,no competition,see with eyes,can tell,word of mouth,vote,ballot,who won,win,lose,riot,riot games,LCS,tsm coach,c9 coach,best coach,

Post a Comment

0 Comments