Advertisement

Houseplant Hunt for Spring | Home Depot in Chicago.. SHOP AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Houseplant Hunt for Spring | Home Depot in Chicago.. SHOP AT YOUR OWN RISK! Shop at your own RISK!!!
There were tons of fungus gnats everyone at this specific location.... yikes! I can't wait til Spring!

Join us as we check out the very LIMITED selection.

Supplies I use often:

Miracle Grow Potting Mix:

Black Mulch:

Plant Flowering Food:

Green Garden Trowel:

SHEERS:

GLOVES:

MINI TRIPOD STAND:

TRIPOD ATTACHMENT FOR PHONE:

Spray bottles:


Doterra pepermint oil:


Dr Bronners Soap:



Organic Cactus Soil:

Organic Perlite:

Watering Can:

Be sure to follow me on IG: @mycleanleaves


IKEA terra-cotta planter:


Be sure to follow me on IG: @mycleanleaves

houseplant,haul,shop,plant shopping,risky,gnats,bugs,pots,terra cotta,my clean leaves,home depot,kids on youtube,family,planters,garden,trees,shrubs,bushes,succulents,cactus,cacti,fungus gnats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments