Advertisement

HOW TO BE A TRENDY QUEEN FOR CHEAP (90s Style) + TRY ON

HOW TO BE A TRENDY QUEEN FOR CHEAP (90s Style) + TRY ON Hey guys!! In today's video I will be doing a Thrift Haul! I truly enjoy the trends of this generation but feel the prices of online stores are too expensive! So I decided to go thrifting and find some cute, trendy pieces and show ya'll what I got! I hope you enjoy!
LIKE! COMMENT! SHARE! & SUBSCRIBE! xoxo

Where I thrifted!
1. Goodwill
2. Salvation Army
3. Buffalo Exchange

My Social Media!

Instagram:
Youtube Account:

Twitter:

Snapchat: Oheyitsgaryn

Thrift Haul,Thrift Store Haul,Try On Thrift Haul,Salvation Army Haul,Goodwill Haul,Spring Thrift Haul,Thrifting,90s trends,90s fashion trends,How to style 90s trends,90s fashion,Haul,Fashion Haul,Garynjanae,

Post a Comment

0 Comments