Advertisement

How To Setup a Cheap Quarantine Tank

How To Setup a Cheap Quarantine Tank In this video, I'll show you how I set up my new Quarantine tank. For years I've made up excuses as to why I "can't" quarantine my fish. "I haven't got a spare tank" "I don't have space" the list goes on.

This plastic storage tub is cheap, simple, and shows that when we say we can't quarantine, it's more likely that we are super excited about our new purchases and we don't want to wait to add them to our aquariums (come on you know it's true)

Cheap Hang On The Back Filter (UK):
Cheap Hang On The Back Filter (USA):

**Thanks to my sponsors**
Firstbite Aquarium Foods:
Custom Reef Aquariums:

**Contact Me**
Instagram:
Facebook:
Website:

*Would you like to support the channel?*
Click Here:

#AaronsAquarium,Aarons Aquarium,How To Setup a Cheap Quarantine Tank,Quarantine Tank,fish quarantine tank setup,quarantine tank for saltwater fish,how to make a quarantine fish tank,marine quarantine tank,Aarons Aquarium Quarantine Tank,How To Setup a Cheap QT Tank,How To Setup a QT Tank,How To Setup a Cheap Quarantine Tank for saltwater fish,how to quarantine fish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments