Advertisement

I COPIED DYNAMO GAMING AND BECAME A LEGEND ! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS !

I COPIED DYNAMO GAMING AND BECAME A LEGEND ! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS ! I COPIED DYNAMO GAMING AND BECAME A LEGEND ! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS !

Special thanks to Amrit for helping with this video.
His insta :

-----||||| Equipment |||||------

Phone : Poco F1

Recorder : Mi screen recorder

Editing app : Kinemaster

-------------------------------------------


------||||| Donations |||||------

Paytm : 7888680793

*BENIFITS OF DONATING*

1) DONATIONS OVER 50 rs : People will get to be in my pubg freind list and play with me and my squad.

2) DONATIONS OVER 100 rs : Play with me + You get a shout-out in my next youtube video.

3) DONATIONS OVER 200 rs : Play with me + shout-out in the video + get a place in the "featured channels" section for a month.

(don't forget to write your in game name while sending the donation)

--------------------------------------------


------||||| Stalk me here |||||------

Insta : @jaspreetrathore_

Link to my insta :


Gmail : jaspreetrathorefilms@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------

dynamo,gaming,dynamo gaming,copied,copying dynamo gaming,sensitivity,settings,i copied dynamo gaming,dynamo gaming exposed,expose,controversy,emulator,pubg mobile,pubg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments