Advertisement

I GET STUPID WHEN I'M TIRED | Just Dance stream BEST OF #9

I GET STUPID WHEN I'M TIRED | Just Dance stream BEST OF #9 This video is a highlight compilation of my last live streams on Twitch, playing Just Dance 2019 on my channel, and Metro Exodus and Jump Force on LeStream!
I'm live at least every Thursday, come join me:
►► SUBSCRIBE to my YT channel:

Weeks are passing, and it seems like our stupidities are just getting more and more plentiful xD
On this Best-Of, there's conquests, scared screams, nuts, Kamehameha, thug penguin, and of course, FAILS. Oh and yes, the stylish cat.
Damn, at this pace, I can't imagine how the stream will have evolved in a year xD We'll find out TOGETHER (♥)

[ACTIVATE SUBTITLES is you speak French, Spanish or Portuguese!]

Follow my adventures :D
► Facebook:
► Instagram:
► Twitter:
► Twitch:

#stream #bestof #bloopers #justdance

just dance,just dance 2019,jd19,dance,game,dancing,thefairydina,Dina,lestream,lestream.fr,gameplay,twitch,twitch tv,stream,livestream,switch,nintendo,xboxone,xbox,playstation,ps4,ubisoft,bum bum,tam tam,fergie,a little party,never killed nobody,party,bigbang,kpop,13K,megastar,perfect score,choreo,choreography,dancer,challenges,scream,fear,surprise,scary,scaring,silly,funny,best of,best-of,best of twitch,best of stream,meilleurs moments,betisier,metro exodus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments