Advertisement

My New Project Car Reveal The Budget Build I Bought for £2000

My New Project Car Reveal The Budget Build I Bought for £2000 Today I show you the project car i bought for £2000 that i intend to make a Wish / eBay / Ali-express budget build. I bought this because of the crazy nostalgia i got when i first saw it and had to have it! Don’t Click This Link!

________________________________________

Follow me on…

Instagram @Dan_AYP

Twitter @Dan_AYP

FaceBook @Dan AYP
________________________________________

Thanks again for watching and I’ll see you next time.

Achieve Your Potential!

danayp,Civic reveal,civic project,project civic,budget build,budget civic,civic build,wish parts,wish,ebay,ebay build,wish build,ebay parts,aliexpress parts,aliexpress,honda civic build,honda civic project,new car,i bought a new car,my new car,i bought a car,civic coupe build,project civic coupe,project honda civic,budget civic coupe,china car parts,cheap car parts,car reveal,new car reveal,project car reveal,budget build reveal,cheap car,

Post a Comment

0 Comments