Advertisement

New Merch Launch! | Chronic Illness Apparel and Goods 💪♿

New Merch Launch! | Chronic Illness Apparel and Goods 💪♿ OUR ONLINE STORE –

HOUSEWARMING WISHLIST –
OUR PATREON PAGE –
- LIVE STREAMS, EARLY video access, SKYPE sessions and more!

NEW TO CHRONICALLY JAQUIE? START HERE!
- All About My Chronic Illnesses –
- All About Harlow –
- Judd and Jaq Relationship Q&A Vlog –
--- Skip to 7:03 in the Vlog to watch the Relationship Q&A section!
- “New Here” Playlist -

LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
- Cambridge Mask –
--- I wear the mask due to my Mast Cell and Immunodeficiency, it filters allergens and germs. Thanks to IVIG (a treatment for my immunodeficiency), I no longer need it as often as before. However, I still wear it in higher risk areas, such as hospitals/emergency rooms.
- Primary Camera (Canon G7 X Mark II) –
- Secondary Camera (Canon SX620) –
- My Editing Software (Filmora) –

NEED MORE CHRONIC ILLNESS OR SERVICE DOG INFO?
- Chronic Illness Support Playlist –
- Service Dog Support Playlist –
- Training Tutorial Playlist –

TeeSpring,Chronic Illness,Diability,Spoonie,Health,Medcine,Service Dog,golden retriever service dog,Disability Clothing,Advocacy,Awareness,Funny,Friends,Ehlers Danlos,Graphic,graphic de,

Post a Comment

0 Comments