Advertisement

PRIDE: How it drives us, and how we can utilize it to do better

PRIDE: How it drives us, and how we can utilize it to do better "the pride comes before the fall' only applies to those who allow it to consume them.
Everyone needs those words of others which help us to determine the value of our work, and if we are on the right path.


Take pride in what you do...... without becoming a narcissistic asshole. :)

Beewell friends!
-Carpo
----------------
Thanks for watching....
PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING ME ON PATREON!
Thanks to all my patrons, Past and present. I use no ads or sponsorships, so I appreciate any and all support from my viewers:

PATREON:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To Email me (best way to reach me):
carpo420@comcast.net

----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for watching, and I hope you learned something or at least enjoyed the video. If you like random thoughts feel free to hit the subscribe button, what do you have to lose? (oh, maybe our minds....but no big deal!)

honesty,truth,wisdom,integrity,philosophy,health,herbs,kratom,happiness,kindness,love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments