Advertisement

Put Yourself On Your To-do List | Warrior Wednesday Word | The DPW

Put Yourself On Your To-do List | Warrior Wednesday Word | The DPW Daily self care is necessary, make sure you put yourself on your to-do list!

πŸ“πŸ˜πŸ‘‹πŸΎπŸ’žπŸ‘πŸΎ
Remember to Like, Subscribe, Share, and Comment.

πŸ›πŸ’„πŸ’…πŸΎ✨
I am Ms. Dee, The Diva Pain Warrior. I enjoy all things girly: the color pink, nails, hair, makeup, and all things sparkly. I am also a Chronic Pain Warrior. This channel shows how I work to integrate the two. It's not always easy, but it's always worth it because I'm worth it!

πŸ₯πŸš‘πŸ’‰πŸ’Š
Diagnosis:
Two 360° Spinal Fusions L3, L4, L5, S1
Ankylosing Spondylitis
Osteoarthritis
Fibromyalgia
Spinal Stenosis

πŸ’»πŸ–±☎πŸ“ πŸ“‘
Let's Connect!
Business Email: TheDivaPainWarrior@gmail.com
Instagram: @TheDivaPainWarrior

Word

Post a Comment

0 Comments