Advertisement

REALISTIC VEGAN WHAT I EAT IN A DAY 2019

REALISTIC VEGAN WHAT I EAT IN A DAY 2019 A REALISTIC WHAT I EAT IN A DAY, ENJOY BABIES ILY SO MUCH

☆ social media ☆
🍌instagram: _dianaren

⭐️twitter: _dianaren

🌦snapchat: dianareng
🍋spotify: dianareng

⚡️dote: dianaren
🌼depop: dianaren

🎨vsco: diana-ren
🌽pinterest: dianaren1

☆ FAQ ☆
how old are you? 17
birthday? june 1st
where do you live? orlando, florida
are you in high school or college? both! I'm a senior in high school but I take all my classes at a nearby college (:
camera? canon g7x mark II
editing? fcp x

- my bff melissa brady ⭐️⭐️


✿❀ business only email ❀✿
dianarencontact@gmail.com

Not sponsored, all opinions are my own.

I love you all so much, thank you for watching & supporting me, it genuinely means so much to me :*

☆sub count - 27,073

what I eat in a day,vegan what I eat in a day,Diana ren,realistic what I eat in a day,what I actually eat in a day,vegan food,vegan food haul,vegan what I eat in a day 2019,what I eat in a day to lose weight,healthy what I eat in a day,real what I eat in a day,teen what I eat in a day,teen girl what I eat in a day,cheap vegan foods,easy to cook vegan food,what I eat in a day to be skinny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments