Advertisement

SEKIRO: I HAVE ALREADY DIED A LOT

SEKIRO: I HAVE ALREADY DIED A LOT #Sekiro #Toeknee #FromSoftware
Hey guys, if you guys don't keep up with my twitter or discord, I said I would start putting out Sekiro videos. I'm gonna keep trying to stream and hope that it was just my internet that was messing up. Hope you enjoyed this first part, and if you did, be sure to leave a like, comment and subscribe!

Twitch:

Discord Server:

Follow Twitter to Know When I'm live:

Patreon:

Merchandise:

Add my smurf to play sub games:

Do Bots Know About the Jump Attack:

Subscribe!:

Twitter:

E-mail Contact: toeknee134@gmail.com

Steam Id:

sekiro,sekiro shadows die twice,toeknee,from software,Dark souls,bloodborne,soulsborne,shadows die twice,toeknee for honor,toeknee sekiro,gaming,funny,moments,gaming funny moments,games,funny montage,gaming moments,funny moments,video games,Sekiro shadows,sekiro gameplay,sekiro game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments