Advertisement

So I Heard This Dettlaff is Pretty Good..(GWENT Crimson Curse)

So I Heard This Dettlaff is Pretty Good..(GWENT Crimson Curse) You can watch me on twitch every day ▶
I made a Patreon! ▶

Making educational & entertaining CCG/TCG gameplay videos while simultaneously following none of my own advice.

I post videos daily. I also stream 6 hours a day. This is what I've decided is the best thing to do with my 20's. Stay in school.

Follow me on Twitter ▶

swimstrim gwent,swim gwent,artifact,valve,card,dota,dota 2,game,dota artifact,how to,review,youtube,red,blue,green,black,mana,tower,anceint,item,hero,spell,creep,card game,ccg,tcg,guide,decks,artifact decks,new,video,stancifka,The full,unadulterated COMBO (Gwent),gwent the witcher card game,gwent music,gwent trailer,swim gwent homecoming,swim gwent decks,swim gwent artifact,artifact card game,artifact review,artifact gameplay,gwent decks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments