Advertisement

TALKING ABOUT PBB OTSO

TALKING ABOUT PBB OTSO Fumiya is talking about PBB OTSO.
I got many comments about this.

※PLEASE TURN ON CAPTION!!

↓ WHY I LOVE PHILIPPINES.


《SUGGEST》
*Star Hunt The Grand Audition Show: Fumiya Sankai aspires to be a "PBB" housemate | EP 07


《POPULAR》
*JAPANESE EATS MANG INASAL!!!!(UNLI RICE CHALLENGE)


*【YUYA VS SHUNYA】PHILIPPINES QUIZ COMPETITION!!!!!!!!


*JAPANESE TRIES TO EAT BALUT !!!!!(FILIPINO FOOD)


===PLAYLIST===

【BROTHERS】


【CHALLENGE】


【PRANK】


【VLOGS】


What's up guys! Thank you for watching!
I’m vlogger in the Philippines. But I’m not Filipino, I’m pure Japanese!
My name is Fumiya Sankai from FumiShun BASE.
This is my social media follow me guys!!!

OFFICIAL FAN GROUP (Facebook)
Yakisoba Squad



Fumiya
Twitter


Instagram


Facebook Page




[MUSIC]
Bensound


Business→ 23.tresmares@gmail.com

#PBBOTSO #PBB #PinoyBIgBrother

fumiya,Japanese,Philippinessibling,goals,pranks,pinoybigbrother,pbb,filipino,family vlogs,japanese vlogger,brothers,yuya,shunya,PBB OTSO,Pinoy Big Brother Otso,フィリピン,日本人,ユーチューバー,マニラ,セブ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments