Advertisement

The Division 2 | How to reach CRIT cap EASY for SMG - Guide

The Division 2 | How to reach CRIT cap EASY for SMG - Guide Buy Division 2 here:

In today's video, I'll show you an easy way to reach crit chance cap on most smg's, including vector, mp7, mpx, and so on. You will almost reach the cap by only using weapon mods, I will also show you how to get them. The mods you need and I'll explain how to get are, 9mm muzzle, crit chance scope: exps3 holosight, laser sight, crit chance.
Hope you guys enjoy the quick guide.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Like my work and wanna support me?
Patreon:
Donate:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Follow my other social media sites and never miss a video!
▶Livestream:
▶Instagram:
▶Subscribe for more videos!
▶Facebook:
▶Twitter:
▶Email contact(business only): widdzDOTA@gmail.com
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My computers & equipment:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
#TheDivision2 #Division2 #widdz

The Division 2,Division 2,division 2 crit cap,crit cap,crit chance,crit chance cap,easy crit chance,how to get crit cap,how to get crit chance,smg,smg guide,smg crit,9mm muzzle,crit chance weapon mod,vector,vector crit chance mod,osprey 9 supressor,crit supressor,exps3 holo sight,cri chance holosight,division 2 weapon mods,mods,weapon mods,blueprint,best blueprints,guide,the division 2 tips,farm,9mm surpressor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments