Advertisement

Why Having an Email List for your Blog is a Must

Why Having an Email List for your Blog is a Must Honestly, I didn’t have an email newsletter for the first year or so of my blog’s existence. I finally got serious about it about a year ago and am inching closer to 200 subscribers.

An email newsletter is something you can start right now, whether you have 1 subscriber or 100,000. I highly recommend MailChimp to send emails to your subscribers. It has a great system to automate welcome messages and can help you collect subscribers using a custom embedded form on your site.

👉Start your own profitable blog now! Grab my FREE blogging ebook at

😲 New to blogging? Take my free How to Start a Profitable Blog e-course here:

☑️ Grab a checklist to help you with your blog's organization here:

Come follow me on Instagram!:

I release new videos every Friday night at 6:00 p.m. EST. Subscribe to the newsletter and get my free blogging e-book at

#startablog #blogtips #bloglife
#mailchimp #mailingaddress #emaillist

Start a blog,how to send emails in Mailchimp,Blogging,Mailchimp,Email list,

Post a Comment

0 Comments