Advertisement

Will You Take Heed Israel- (Guitar Version) Gigi Brown

Will You Take Heed Israel- (Guitar Version) Gigi Brown This is one of my Original Songs based on a lil understanding I got from the scriptures when I first found out that I was an Israelite (2014). I'm Tribe of Benjamine, the Jamaicans today. (Genesis 49:27) I was convinced to put my videos up here instead of on Facebook, so here I am.

KNOWLEDGE is key, and the Holy Bible is literally the SOURCE of it. Use it while you have it now so you can understand why we as a Black Nation a suffer more than the other nation of the world.

I do hope the context of the song is well understood and that it will encourage the viewers to do more research on your History.

Hosea 4:6
Matt 7:13-14
Prov 11:9
Deut 28:68

I'm still learning the guitar, so just bare wid me please 😅🌺 And plenty thanks fi the support ❤

Brown

Post a Comment

0 Comments