Advertisement

Window With A View

Window With A View ****CHEAT SHEET****

As of this video, we have reached over $2,000 for the funding of Window With A View. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Seriously, we appreciate every dollar contributed to making this dream come to life. As a token of our appreciation, I made this video to give you more insight on the project! Enjoy!!
(I even made a cheat sheet because I know this is a long video and we are all super busy.)


There are less than 10 days left, but I know we can reach this goal and exceed it! Share, share, share!

If you already know me, feel free to skip the introduction! 00:46

If you’re curious about learning more about the character I’m playing in Window With A View, skip to here: 1:03

If you’re wanting to know about certain perks, I’ve got you covered!

PRODUCTION INPUT PACKAGE: 3:08

MENTOR PACKAGE: 3:25

CUSTOM WRITTEN SPEAKING ROLE: 3:42

SPECIAL THANKS, DVD COPY OF MOVIE AND MORE! 3:57

For more details about the film, check out the website at the link below:




Follow on Facebook and Instagram!







If you’re wanting to see the perks and donate to the IndieGoGo, be sure to head over to this link:


Window With A View,Horror,Movie,Film,Kentucky,Independent,Funding,IndieGoGo,Production,Acting,Actor,Set,Perks,Fundraiser,

Post a Comment

0 Comments