Advertisement

Woman Drinks And Bathes In Her Own Urine | My Strange Addiction

Woman Drinks And Bathes In Her Own Urine | My Strange Addiction Since her addiction began, Carrie has drunk more than 3406 litres of her urine. Carrie also bathes in her urine believing it to have health benefits. Her daughters are worried about her strange addiction and want her to seek medical advice regarding a mole on her back.

Subscribe to TLC UK for more great clips:

Like TLC UK on Facebook:

Follow TLC UK on Twitter:

Visit our website:

tlc uk,tlc,my strange addiction,cake boss,90 day fiance,my 600 pound life,weird habit,strange habit,strange addiction,my strange addiction full episodes,drinking urine,drinking urine for health,drinking urine my strange addiction,drinking urine addiction,my strange addiction tlc,weird habits,strange addictions,my strange addiction full episodes 2018,my strange addiction full episodes season 3,urine drinker my strange addiction,urine drinker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments