Advertisement

Wood Turning a Droop Bowl from Black Locust Live Edge

Wood Turning a Droop Bowl from Black Locust  Live Edge I turn a Locust limb into a Droop Bowl. Similar to a Mushroom Bowl
Locust is very hard especially the end grain. This one is extremely hard and I end up making a tool just to get the inside done.
With a tight opening it was hard to do anything but cut straight into the end grain.
If you know of a better way please leave a comment I am always looking to learn something new.
In an upcoming video I will show you how I determined it is Black Locust.




If you found this video entertaining:
Please Like and Subscribe and Share if you are inclined






The video is for entertainment purposes only


Things I am interested in:

Segments Natural Edge Live Edge Bark
Madrone Burl
Segmented Turnings Glue Goblets Bowls
Lacquer Wipe on Poly Howard Feed and Wax
Wedgie Sled Wood Lathes segment glue up
Lathe turned bowl burls
Woodworking Carvings
Lathes
Dizzy bowls Twister
Tumbling bowls
Wing Bowls
Emerging Bowls
Asian Pear
Locust
Droop Bowl
Mushroom Bowl

droop bowl mushroom,woodturning lathe,live edge natural,burl segment dizzy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments