Advertisement

80 DAY SUMMER BOOTCAMP // details and application info

80 DAY SUMMER BOOTCAMP // details and application info APPLICATION TO JOIN OUR 80 DAY BOOTCAMP:

I am SORRY that this is not my regular content, but hopefully you will forgive me :)

Thanks for watching! Details & socials below  ↓ 

I am a fourth year K-6 music teacher at an inner city, Title 1 school in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Be sure to subscribe to my channel, because I post teaching vlogs every week along with lifestyle videos and other classroom related things!

♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬

• ERIN CONDREN--receive $10 off your first purchase!


• interested in joining my fitness support group?


❊ Blog: www.teachinginpearls.com
❊ Facebook: www.facebook.com/teachinginpearls
❊ Instagram: www.instagram.com/teachinginperals
❊ Twitter: www.twitter.com/chelseajhillard
❊ Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/teachinginpearls

#TeamRiseUp #80DayObsession

summer bootcamp,summer weight loss,losing weight for the summer,summer workout,workout plan,workout plan for summer,summer fitness challenge,summer fitness ideas,summer workout ideas,80 day obsession,80 day obsession coach,team beachbody coach,

Post a Comment

0 Comments