Advertisement

ARE YOU THAT SOMEBODY?? | 🎹 Piano Progress: PART 4 📽

ARE YOU THAT SOMEBODY?? | 🎹 Piano Progress: PART 4 📽 I think I am improving on playing with both hands!

In this video, I am adding on some other elements to the melodies that I play. I wanted to personalize the Havana by changing up a few keys. In the meantime, I also figured out the bass to "Are You That Somebody" just by playing around with the keys. ;x

💬 Progress: Day 4

📅 Schedule:
- Wednesdays, 1:00pm CST
- Saturdays, 1:00pm CST

If you (surprisingly) enjoyed this video or think that I have potential, please subscribe and turn on the #notification 🔔!

📲 Social Media:
Facebook:
Instagram:

🎼 Music:
The song I attempted to play was *Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody*

#Piano #Vlog #Goal

luaxon,piano,are you that somebody,aaliyah,timbaland,jordan,part 4,day 4,beginner,progress,both hands,

Post a Comment

0 Comments