Advertisement

BACK TO BOXYCHARM ... 12k in makeup worth the hassle? (Crystal Olisa)

BACK TO BOXYCHARM ... 12k in makeup worth the hassle? (Crystal Olisa) WATCH IN HD x1.5 :)
\\ OPEN ME! //

Hey guys!

Officially back, I promise this time! New space, new set, new me and I can't wait to show you the amazing content already shot here!!

First of all, shout out to CDI gadgets where I bought my first ever official ring light!!!! The new space needs a LOT more light than my DIY was providing and I got such a good one from them so I thought I'd mention it :)

Secondly, Boxycharm. I've been on and off this subscription box for a while now but I think it's worth the commitment to show you what you can possibly get for 2100 shs a month - 12,600 shs worth of makeup!!! That's the value of this month's box, and it's always 10k minimum so if you're looking to grow your makeup collection its a great tool to look into. This is my referral link if you want to use it - - we both get bonus points if you sign up through me (not sponsored but points can be used to "buy" makeup from them) but you can also go straight to the site and sign up there and skip the bonus - boxycharm.com

I've got a try on haul coming later this week then a house tour next Monday so keep an eye out yes? :)

Let me know what you think of the video in the comments down below and of course S U B S C R I B E!!!!! #OLISAreviews
.......
Stores visited at Garden City:
- TACC
- Hotpoint (waaaay more expensive than the ones at Sarit Center)
- Healthy U : great diffusers
- Mr Price
- Game

- Instagram store at Sasa Mall b14 -
- Nairobi Expats Marketplace - private group so I can only add people if they are my facebook friends (fb rules)
...........

SHOP MY MAKEUP STASH HERE -

Last Video:
HOLLYWOOD MUA DOES MY MAKEUP! | Full Face of Jacque Mgido Cosmetics (Crystal Olisa) -


Below are a few brands of foundation that I've tried with my closest shade match for each of them, and linked reviews (if available) for reference:

- Lancome Teint Idole liquid foundation (13 Sienne) -
- Lancome Teint Idole stick foundation (10 Prailine) -
- Maybelline Fit Me 360/362 -
- Maybelline Super Stay 370 (a little dark) -
- Black Opal Stick Foundation (Hazelnut/Carob)
- Black Up Full coverage cream foundation (13) -
- Black Opal Ultra Matte foundation powder (600)
- Revlon Colourstay foundation (410 oily/combo formular) -
- Becca Ultimate Coverage Foundation (Sienna - too neutral)
- Huda Beauty Fauxfilter Foundation (510) -
- Black Opal True Colour Pore perfecting Liquid foundation (Carob- a little dark) -
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Liquid Foundation (Y535 - a little dark) -
- Loreal Pro Glow foundation (212) -
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse (Cocoa/Hazelnut) -
- Lancome Teint Idol Stick Foundation (500) -
- Sephora Teint Infusion (50 Mocha - waay to light but darkest shade) -
- Maxfactor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation (100 Suntan darkest shade but a little light) -
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (6w2 Nutmeg/7w1 Deep Spice) -
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer - Chestnut


#OLISAreviews
Watch my foundation finds playlist here:



Watch my liquid lipsticks playlist here:

** US SHIPPING ADDRESS **
If you'd like me to review any of your products, please email me for details: hello@crystalolisa.com

Instagram: @crystalolisa
Facebook:
Twitter: @crystalolisa

boxycharm,boxycharm unboxing april 2019,boxycharm africa,boxycharm south africa,crystal olisa,makeup,subscription box,international shipping boxycharm,boxycharm unboxing,boxy charm,boxycharm april 2019,boxycharm spoilers,boxycharm may 2019,boxycharm makeup tutorial,is boxycharm good,is boxycharm worth it,unboxing boxycharm april 2019,boxycharm try on,best beauty box,best monthly subscription box,makeup tutorial,joanna k cosmetics,joanna kinuthis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments