Advertisement

Capricorn May 27-June 2, 2019 - CREATING A PRACTICAL PLAN

Capricorn May 27-June 2, 2019 - CREATING A PRACTICAL PLAN For a private Empowerment Tarot & Oracle Session, email me moondirected@gmail.com
Connect with me on Facebook at my business page The Tribe Empowers
To view your personal chart try:

The Tribe Empowers is A Mind-Body-Spirit Community that is designed to be a supportive community created on the simple idea that we need to place ourselves first in our life. It is not selfish to create space to nurture ourselves; it is the greatest gift you can give to others.

All Signs will be affected by Astrological Energy in different ways; that is why I recommend always checking out your Sun, Moon, and Rising Signs for the most complete picture.

Your Sun reflects the core of who you are; Your Rising Sign is how you interact with the world; Your Moon Sign reflects your emotional reaction to the events in your environment.

Just a little bit about me…
I am Clair cognizant, Intuitive, and an Empathic Light Worker. My Soul's purpose is to help Empower others to raise their personal vibration so that, in turn, they are able to help to raise the overall vibration of the planet.

I use Tarot and Oracle cards as a language tool to communicate with my Spirit Guide Team. I am here to provide practical advice to help you on your journey.

The cards used for this reading:
The Everyday Enchantment Tarot by Poppy Palin
The Secret Language of Color Cards by Inna Segal
The Queen of the Moon Tarot by Stacey DeMarco
Imperial Dragon Oracle by Andy Baggott & Peter Pracownik
The Enchanted Map by Colette Baron-Reid
Higher Intuition Oracle by Kristy Robinett & Johna Gibson Bowman
Dragon Oracle Cards by Diana Cooper
Mystical Wisdom by Gaye Guthrie & Josephine Wall

Capricorn,Capricorn Tarot,Capricorn Weekly,Capricorn Weekly Tarot,Capricorn May Tarot,Capricorn June Tarot,Capricorn May 27-June 2 2019 Tarot,Capricorn Moon Directed,Moon Directed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments