Advertisement

Clipping Paris the Siamese Cat's Nails Sloth Stories Part 3

Clipping Paris the Siamese Cat's Nails Sloth Stories Part 3 Clipping Paris the Cat's Nails Sloth Stories Part 3

Paris is my chocolate point Siamese cat. She has quite an interesting personality, so occasionally I will make videos with her. I've exposed her to nail trimming early in her life so she's quite tolerant of that. Also baths...she got baths at a young age...so I can bathe her with shampoo when necessary with very little problem (though I don't give her baths often...mostly seasonal).

#Siamese #cats #catlove

cat,Siamese Cat,cat love,kitties,kitty cat,Siamese,Chocolate point siamese,Chocolate siamese cat,cat nails,trimming cat nails,Scratching posts,best scratiching post,cat care,pet care,cat bath,cats like dogs,animals,felines,feline care,i love cats,love for cats,animal love,hug cats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments