Advertisement

Cristiano Ronaldo humiliated his opponent in the middle of the game! - Oh My Goal

Cristiano Ronaldo humiliated his opponent in the middle of the game! - Oh My Goal Cristiano is a great competitor. He’s also got a very strong personality. During the AS Roma - Juventus game, he humiliated AS Roma’s full-back/midfielder Alessandro Florenzi by making fun of his height.

CR7 has probably made another enemy, this from the man who already has a number of haters within the football world...


---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,Alessandro Florenzi,Ronaldo Florenzi,Ronaldo clash Florenzi,Ronaldo humiliates Florenzi,Cristiano Ronaldo Oh My Goal,Ronaldo oh my goal,Ronaldo clash,Ronaldo clash Higuain,Ronaldo Higuain,Juventus Roma,Juventus Roma clash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments