Advertisement

How I lost my Legs | Story time

How I lost my Legs | Story time My pregnancy story:

My delivery Story:

How I lost my Legs:

My pregnancy story:

My delivery Story:

How I lost my legs:

Why we live on one bedroom apartment:

How my husband and I met:

Please subscribe HERE:

Follow me on social media:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

For business/collaborations: neokirch1989@gmail.com

How I lost my legs | Storytime

My amputee story - Why I don't have legs | My story

Hey guys. Welcome to my channel. Today's video is about how I lost my legs. If you are new to my channel, please subscribe, share this channel and like. I want to make this channel successful but I can't do that without you. Thanks so much :)

how i losyt my legs,story time,how,i lost,my legs,story,time,storytime neo kirchbaby,how i lost my legs neo kirchbaby,botswana youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments