Advertisement

HOW TO LOOK CUTE AND COMFY / AIRPORT OUTFIT IDEAS TRY ON HAUL | TASHA GLAYSHER

HOW TO LOOK CUTE AND COMFY / AIRPORT OUTFIT IDEAS TRY ON HAUL | TASHA GLAYSHER Hello my gorgeous people, how is everyone doing?!

Today I am bringing you 5 airport outfit/travel ideas for your summer holiday this year. I picked up a few bits to give you some outfit inspo. I have thought of looking cute, while also being comfy and also picking out some affordable pieces!

Really hope you guys enjoy and it helps you out for your trip to the airport this year! If you do enjoy don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe if you don't already i'd love to have as many of you joining and watching my content.

OUTFIT LINKS:
OUTFIT 1:
OUTFIT 2:

OUTFIT 3:
OUTFIT 4:

OUTFIT 5: PRIMARK Maxi Dress £6 - they have so many different comfy dresses in Primark atm so defiantly check them out in store!

So much love for everyone of you that supports my channel, a huge thank you always.

Follow my Instagram:

#airportoutfits #fashion #tryonhaul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments