Advertisement

How to Plan (perfect) Weekend Trips | Margot Lee

How to Plan (perfect) Weekend Trips | Margot Lee Hey hey! I have been living my BEST life traveling all around Europe for the past 3 months. Before I got here, I was intimidated and confused about how to plan out so many trips so I wanted to share what I have learned!! If you think there's anything I missed, leave them in the comments!

Travel playlist:
"How to Pack for Abroad" blog post:

how to plan weekends,firenze,Paris,prague buda,tennessee,spring break teaser,barcelona,how to travel,best way to travel around europe,how to plan abroad,how early should I plan trips for abroad,how to pack for abroad,study abroad vlog,how to do a roadtrip,roadtrip vlog,weekend trip advice,how to plan a trip to europe,best way to plan a trip to europe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments