Advertisement

I Bought an Entire Outfit from Instagram Ads (they scammed me)

I Bought an Entire Outfit from Instagram Ads (they scammed me) I bought the first 5 things Instagram recommended to me in this Instagram ad haul! In this mid size try on, I bought an entire outfit from instagram ads... and they definitely scammed me. As a mid size, size 12 girl, online shopping is hard enough, and trying to buy my clothes from instagram ads was a challenge!
❤ OPEN ME!

Credit to Safiya for doing this video first! I knew she’d done Instagram Ads videos, but didn’t realize she had done a full outfit from Instagram ads like this or I would’ve mentioned it in the video!

❤ I HAVE MERCH! Shop my clothing line

❤ More Videos Like This ❤
I Bought My Clothes from Instagram Ads
I Bought My Clothes from Instagram Ads Part 2
Brutally Honest Review of Aspyn Ovard's Clothing Line
Size 12 Girls Try Plus Size Stores for the First Time

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●­●●●
Shop My Equipment//

CANON 70D
CANON SL1
SIGMA LENSE
TRIPOD
SHOULDER RIG
MICROPHONE:
VOICE OVER MICROPHONE:
AUDIO RECORDER:
LIGHTING KIT
VLOG TRIPOD:
VLOG CAMERA:

Shop My Favorites//
FAVORITE SPANX:
BACKGROUND SHELVES:
UBER CODE FOR $20 OFF: sierras2308ue

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●­●●●
Follow Me//

Vlog Channel
Twitter
Instagram

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●­●●●
Hey! My name is Sierra Schultzzie and I make 2 new videos every week about Curvy Fashion, Curvy Hacks, DIY Projects, and Disney! People also know me as Sierra Schultz or Sierra Schultzie!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●­●●●
FTC: This video is NOT sponsored. Some links may be affiliate.

❤ ATTENTION COMPANIES: If you are a company interested in working with me, please contact me here: sierramgmt@fullscreen.com

scammed,scam,instagram scam,ad haul,buying my clothes from instagram ads,online,shopping,instagram haul,first 5 things instagram recommended,bought the first 5 things instagram,internet haul,size 12,brutally honest,try on haul,mid size,try on,trying on,clothes,instagram clothes,sierra schultzzie,sierra schultzzie curvy,instagram ads,curvy,instagram,sierra schultzie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments