Advertisement

I've Never Been THIS Lucky! (Outrageous Legendary Loot!) - PS4 Apex Legends

I've Never Been THIS Lucky! (Outrageous Legendary Loot!) - PS4 Apex Legends Leave a LIKE for my PS4 Apex Legends BR Gameplays! Thanks!

Sometimes you just get insane loot luck! I managed to pick up a bunch of legendary loot pieces in this game, including the legendary helmet, armour, bag, stabiliser, digital threat and the Mastiff Shotgun! I, unfortunately, didn't manage to find the legendary knockdown shield, it would've been a full house otherwise! I hope you guys enjoy the console Apex Legends gameplay!

Music used:

Outro:
Run - Ross Bugden:


Links:



Thanks for watching!

iTemp

Itemp,itempp,siilencedxbl,apex legends,battle royale,battle royal,ea,respawn,gameplay,titanfall,apex legends gameplay,apex,legends,weapons,first win,apex legends champion,apex legends victory,apex legends win,apex legends best game,best game,best game so far,apex gold loot,gold loot,gold guns,apex legends gold guns,how to get gold guns,apex legends legendary loot,legendary loot,loot drop,console apex legends,ps4,console,

Post a Comment

0 Comments