Advertisement

LOST TOO MUCH WEIGHT?! Lowest weight ever, skipping the scale, and goals going forward!

LOST TOO MUCH WEIGHT?! Lowest weight ever, skipping the scale, and goals going forward! Thank you guys for your patience while I took a break! Let me know down below what you’d like to see next 😊

One year vegan video:

Thanks all. Love you!
--
Current Weight: 122.8
Highest weight(day before pre-op liquid diet): 235.6
Day of VSG Weight: 215.6
Lowest Weight: 122.8 (April 2019)
Current Goal: 125-135 maintenance range
Age: 31
Height: 5'2.5”

Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Surgery Date: 03/21/2016
Liquid Diet Start Date: 03/07/2016

--
|| MadeUp Mama ||
Thanks for watching!! Contact me!!

Get your free swag from PINCHme!


Sign up for Thrive Market and get a 30-day membership free!

BOGO FREE RX & NON-RX GLASSES FROM FIRMOO:

Sign up for poshmark and use invite code JQOWL for $10 free!!
www.poshmark.com

Snupps Collection


Instagram:


Email:
MadeUpMama8@gmail.com

Hi there! My name is Patrice and I am a thirty-something working mama of two little boys and one sweet baby girl! On this channel, I upload videos on any topic I want and any that you guys request to see including pregnancy, breastfeeding, beauty, weight loss, bariatric (gastric sleeve) VSG surgery, diet, nutrition, going vegan, unboxings, reviews, tutorials, and more!! I thank you so much for checking out my channel, and if you like what you see, I hope you'll subscribe! Don't forget to let me know if you have your own channel so I can check you out too!

forward!

Post a Comment

0 Comments