Advertisement

Low unemployment rate a magnet for mass migration?

Low unemployment rate a magnet for mass migration? No, I am not a reporter nor do I claim or wish to be. I am simply a common individual who likes to stay informed and share information that the the media or other youtubers are not talking about.
kryznelo@gmail.com send me articles you would like me to cover.

Most of my videos (90%) are demonetized before I even publish them. It is very frustrating because it takes time and effort to make videos. If you would like to support my effort you can become a patreon or you can give a one time donation

Thank You

Mo reese delk,Sargon of akkad,Renaissance Horizon,Grandsupremenews,mike nificent,Timcast,Steve turley,An0maly,Amazing lucas,Brandon tatum,Tim pool,Red elephants,Vincent james,Anthony brian logan,Abl,Black pigeon speaks,Stevencrowder,Mark dice,Conservative mexican,Uber guy,Kevins corner,ben shapiro,unite america first,jordan peterson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments