Advertisement

Mothers Day Concert In Dallas! Possibly My Last Show Before Maternity Leave!!!!! | Minnie's VLOG 743

Mothers Day Concert In Dallas! Possibly My Last Show Before Maternity Leave!!!!! | Minnie's VLOG 743 Mothers day and I’m working till I can’t anymore. Though I still can but my husband wants me to go into maternity ASAP. I’m trying my best to not book anymore shows but it’s hard since I’ve been working all my life. It’s definitely a new feeling to just not work.The show was an engagement party and everything was just lovely. It was s very pleasant way to end my working days.

STAY CONNECTED.....

YOUTUBE:
EMAIL: anhminh@anhminh.net
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT 👻: anhminhnet
TWITTER:

minnie's vlog,vlogger,fashion,style,beauty,makeup,love,baby,baby bump,pregnancy,maternity leave,working mom,best hubby ever,music,artist,live show,dallas,travel,singers,vpop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments