Advertisement

Seal Beach Hates On Large Vehicle Owners

Seal Beach Hates On Large Vehicle Owners It's not like I needed another reason to dislike Seal Beach... but this whole thing about where i'm allowed to park my Suburban when my trailer is attached is absolutely ridiculous. Its like Im being discriminated against for liking and owning a large vehicle in Seal Beach. Shockingly even more ridiculous than that is the hilarious 'oversize vehicle permit' system Seal Beach has in place to regulate on people like me. It is astonishing that at first they denied my attempt to get another permit book despite the fact that is doesn't say anywhere how may permits a resident is allowed to acquire annually. Further more, what is a 'special circumstance'? Seal Beach has been heavily annoying me lately with all there non sense and I am greatly irritated that I signed a year lease to live here. I am unfortunately stuck for another 9 months in this place known as Seal Beach. ANYWAY... The only positively productive thing that happened this week is that the Ford Dana 60 that I have been holding onto for months is finally going under the Jeep!!! I can't wait to go wheel soon.

Thanks for watching and putting up with my rant,
See you all next week!

Support on Patreon:



Captain Gnarkill hats!!!
PayPal 20$ - specify: Olive Green or Gray - S/M or L/XL



Send Mail:

Captain Gnarkill
PO BOX 100
16543 22nd Street
SUNSET BEACH, CA.
90742


Watch last weeks video:


Follow me on IG:
@CaptainGnarkill

Music:

Music by Epidemic Sound (




Seal beach parking battle. Move here at your discretion. I personally can't wait to get out of Seal Beach and move out to the Desert.

seal beach,seal beach california,seal beach surfing,seal beach pier fishing,seal beach fishing,seal beach bodyboarding,seal beach jetty fishing,seal beach jeep,seal beach parade,seal beach car show,visiting with huell howser,huell howser seal beach,let's go to seal beach ca,CITY Seal Beach,CITY - Seal Beach,seal beach travel tips,seal beach summer,summer at the beach,beach summer,beach parking,parking wars,seal beach driving tour 4k,seal beach surf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments